We are honored that you have chosen Sandhills Neurologists and we look forward to working with you. Our goal is to treat every patient with compassion and provide access to the most innovative treatments.
If you have any questions, please call (910) 235-0595 to speak with a member of our team.
Getting Ready for Your Visit
We want to give you all the information you need and make your first visit to Sandhills Neurologists as easy as possible. For your convenience you may view, save and/or print the pdf forms you need below. Simply print and fill out the forms. If you cannot fill out the forms prior to your visit, please plan to arrive 20 minutes early so you can fill them out in our office.
If this is your first time visiting Sandhills Neurologists, please download the New Patient Packet.
In order to fully complete the “New Patient Packet”, you will be required to sign that you have read the “HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices”. This Notice of Privacy Practices is being provided to you as a requirement by Federal law, The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), effective April 14, 2003. Our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how we may use and disclose your protected health information (PHI) to carry out treatment, payment, or health care operations and for other purposes that are permitted or required by law.
For your convenience, you may view, save and/or print a copy of our “Notice of Privacy Practices” for your personal records. (Don’t know how to sign a document in Adobe Acrobat? Learn how here.)
- New Patient Packet
- No Show/Cancellation Policy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Medical Records Release Form
- Dementia Paperwork for Patient Caregiver
If you HAVE NOT seen our sleep physician prior to your Sleep Study appointment, please download, print and complete the “Sleep Questionnaire” form and bring this form with you to your Sleep Study appointment.
If you are scheduled for a VNG test, please read the “VNG Instructions” form.
If you are scheduled for a 72 hour EEG test, please read the “72 hour EEG Patient Instructions” form.
Please click the button below to attach and email us your form files or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an upcoming appointment, please remember to bring the following information:
- Photo identification
- Your health insurance card and copay
- A list of current medications
- Your pharmacy information
- Any and all previous x-ray, MRI, CT, or bone scans
- Your referring physician and primary care physician’s name, address & phone number
- A list of your questions and concerns
Insurance and Payment Options
We are an approved provider for the following insurances:
- BlueCross BlueShield
- First Carolina Care
- United Health Care
- HealthCare Savings
- Humana Medicare
- Medicare including Railroad and United Mine Workers
- Tricare for Life (Secondary to Medicare only)
- UNC Health Care Network Health Plan by UMR
- 1st Medicare Direct- HMO/PPO
- BlueCross-BlueShield NC HMO/PPO
- BlueCross-BlueShield Medicare Advantage- HMO/PPO
- Humana Medicare Advantage- PPO only
- First Carolina Care HMO/PPO
If you wish to schedule an out-of-network appointment or if you do not see your insurance on this list, please call us at (910) 235-0595 as our provider coverage may have changed.
Sandhills Neurologists is not currently accepting NEW Self-Pay patients. First and foremost, we must honor our contract obligations with the insurance companies we are contracted with. Due to the significant increase in new patients, we do not have the means to accommodate new Self-Pay patients at this time.