This disorder affects nerve cells responsible for controlling muscle movement. No one knows exactly what damages these cells. However, many patients experience common symptoms that may get progressively worse over time. These include:
- Trembling of hands, arms, legs, jaw and face
- Stiffness of the arms, legs and trunk
- Slowness of movement
- Poor balance and coordination
Sandhills Neurologists is at the forefront of Parkinson’s treatment and care, guiding patients to the latest medicines and lifestyle accessories designed to help ease symptoms. All of our treatments decisions are based on the most up-to-date published research.
If you believe that you or a loved one is experiencing a muscle disorder or early signs of Parkinson’s Disease, contact us today to schedule an appointment, or, click on the request an appointment link below.
Discover a Sandhills Neurologists program designed to help patients keep their brains fit and resilient.
Invigorate Your Brain
Although certain brain functions such as memory and attention decline with age, it is possible to engage in activities that will invigorate its plasticity. The challenge lies in identifying what specific brain mechanisms to target.
BrainHQ gives patients access to key brain-training exercises focused on strengthening and expanding cognitive capabilities. At the center of the program is a “coach” who will help you get started, personalize the program to benefit your needs and review your progress.
- Brighten your spirits
- Speed up brain processing
- Sharpen processing accuracy
- Improve fast-recognition abilities
- Knock down disrupting noises that disrupt your attention, sensory accuracy and memory.
- Recover the mechanisms that control how well you learning
Intro to BrainHQ – $59
- Initial “coach” consult
- Personalization on the brain exercise program
- Use of the online program for 3 months
- “Coach” consult after 3 month program use to review progress
Ongoing BrainHQ Program – $99
- After “intro” package, one-year online membership